The UW Medicine Accountable Care Network delivers a patient-centered approach to healthcare that prioritizes the patient experience.
Why Choose the UW Medicine Accountable Care Network?
The UW Medicine Accountable Care Network brings together the skills, services and geographic reach of exceptional healthcare organizations and professionals throughout the Puget Sound region to offer high-quality, affordable healthcare to eligible Boeing employees and retirees and their families.
High Quality, Affordable Care
The UW Medicine Accountable Care Network focuses on keeping patients healthy and out of the hospital by employing preventive measures to identify and treat underlying health issues early before they become a problem. For more complex needs, patients have access to a full team of specialists who are leaders in their fields.
Cost savings include lower health plan premiums, reduced out-of-pocket costs when visiting a primary care provider and savings on generic prescription drugs.
The UW Medicine Accountable Care Network includes:
Primary care providers
Urgent care clinics
All services are available through the UW Medicine Accountable Care Network Contact Center. Call +1.855.520.7800 to schedule appointments or contact your healthcare team.
Western Washington’s Largest Healthcare Network
Members of the UW Medicine Accountable Care Network include:
- Children’s University Medical Group
- Eastside Health Network
- Island Hospital and Clinics
- MultiCare Connected Care
- MultiCare Allenmore Hospital
- MultiCare Auburn Medical Center
- MultiCare Clinics
- MultiCare Covington Medical Center
- MultiCare Deaconess Hospital (Spokane)
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital and Clinics
- MultiCare Rockwood Clinics
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- MultiCare Valley Hospital (Spokane Valley)
- Navos (Auburn, Seattle, and Burien)
- Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital
- In-Network Independent Clinics
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Skagit Regional Health
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Skagit Regional Clinics
- Cascade Valley Hospital
- UW Medicine
- Harborview Medical Center and Clinics
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center and Clinics
- UW Medical Center and Clinics
- UW Neighborhood Clinics
- UW Physicians
- Valley Medical Center and Clinics
- More than 60 additional independent care providers and group practices
- UW Medicine Accountable Care Network Institutes and Centers
Have more questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions