Explore links to other online resources
- Washington Health Alliance: Access reports on healthcare cost and quality in the state of Washington:
- Hospital Readmissions and Outpatient Care
- Right Care, Right Setting
- Different Regions, Different Health Care: Where you Live Matters
- Price Reports
- Hospital Sticker Shock: A report on hospital price variation in Washington state
- Use of Resources in High-Volume Hospitalizations
- Choosing Wisely: Learn about commonly overprescribed treatments so you can have an informed conversation with your healthcare team about treatment options.
- The Community Checkup: Your source for trustworthy information about the quality of healthcare in Washington state.
- Own your Health: Tools and tips for empowering consumers to become active participants in their own healthcare.
- Your Voice Matters: An initiative to understand patients' experience with their primary healthcare providers. This is the only report of its kind in the Puget Sound area. Both medical group and clinic results are available on the Alliance’s Community Checkup website.
- School Public Employees Benefits Board (SEBB): Resources on SEBB program and administration information.
- UMP Plus –UW Medicine ACN: Plan overview
Questions about the UMP Plus – UW Medicine Accountable Care Network? Please read the frequently asked questions (FAQs).